Dec 5, 2014

New Fan Pictures and Video of Robert Pattinson at FKA twigs Concert in Miami - December 4th



Also my picture is soooo bad bc he said to take the picture subtly and I tried to respect that. I'm forever grateful he was so sweet.

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Hey I got another one! #Rob was so sweet talking about how proud he is of FKA Twigs. And he defended his fans. #love
ome drunk guy came up to him and ask him if he was annoyed that fans kept asking for his pic. He said i would like to enjoy he concert but my fans are who made me. I was inner Fangirling ��


imagebam.com

This is how close I was to Rob Pattinson. He was just chilling watching his gf perform.
he's perfect! ��������
#fkatwigs #artbasel #iiipoints #robpatz #robpattinson


Video



Source

No comments:

Post a Comment