Sep 8, 2012

Kristen Stewart in Elle Canada



Kristen Elle Kristen Elle




imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Kristen Stewart is featured in the October issue of Elle Canada.

How does it feel now that the Twilight franchise is coming to an end?
“Most projects I’ve been a part of were tiny. For Twilight, we had four years to f**king obsess-I mean solely and completely obsess-over this one project and be so indulgent. The odd thing is that the reason you start a project is to finish it: You want that story told. But to have that [tension] last for four years is remarkable. So the relief that comes with it is even more palpable. [Twilight] is something I hold so close, I can’t even tell you. Four years… that’s high school, you know?”

You seem really ambitious.
“When I first started, the whole idea behind it was that I just wanted a job. I looked up to my parents and thought that what they did was so cool. I was born on-set and wanted the adults to talk to me, and it has really just grown from there.”

You can read the rest of Kristen’s interview at Elle Canada!

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment