Jul 23, 2012

Mackenzie Foy talks about meeting Rob, Kristen and Taylor, BD-2 and Rob being funny

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjw-3-gI1pwZe98T98UoD8v8cuhMK2L-6fhTN_RYHWzdqUj4VDXCcoFsXZdh7gmvDsUchmn40EuVzSRhytnM4P6MkDnaii8OaEQ1LqRDFUbmhVRD4aW86LIE5vzWxqdgvgSFEPfZLZbcg7Y/s1600/PATTINSONLIFECC2012+%25285%2529.jpg

I’d really like to know what you learned about acting from the other cast members that you got to work with?
Mackenzie: Well, I learned the most by watching them because they would be themselves and then they would become the character that they become.

Is there one thing that you learned by watching one person in particular, that you took in and thought “I want to be able to do that”?
M: There’s some cool stunts that everyone did, there’s a couple of flips and I thought that was very cool.

Now, on the press conference you mentioned the swear jar… Who was the biggest offender?
M: Like I said, I don’t want anybody else to get in trouble! (laughs)

Is there anybody who didn’t have to put any quarters in the swear jar?
M: Um… Stephenie (Meyer), Taylor (Lautner), Noel (Fisher), Dr. Guri (Weinberg), and there were some other people like Miss Tracey (Heggins), Miss Judi (Shekoni). Most of the Cullen guys. They didn’t say any swear words. Oh! And Miss Ashley (Greene). She didn’t say any.

What was your first time meeting, Taylor, Kristen and Rob like?
M: Well I met Kristen and Rob in the hair and make up trailer, and I think the first time I met Taylor was… in the first scene actually.

Who was the biggest prankster on set? Or the biggest jokester?
M: Rob was pretty funny. He had some pretty funny jokes.

He made you laugh a lot?
M: Yes. And Mr. Guri, he was really funny too.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment