Feb 14, 2012

Edward and Bella's Wedding Album. Happy Valentine's Day!

Photobucket

Edward and Bella
August 13, 2011
Photobucket

The Invitation
imagebam.com imagebam.com

The wedding dress
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Edward "I'll meet you at the altar". Bella "I'll be the one in white"

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

The vows... "I, Edward Cullen, take you Bella Swan to have and to hold...for better, for worse... for richer, for poorer...in sickness and in health...to love, to cherish... as long as we both shall live...I do. I love you..."

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

"No measure of time with you will be long enough, let's start with forever."
Photobucket

More HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment