Feb 11, 2012

Breaking Dawn P2 Sneak Peek



"Gather as many witnesses as you can, before the snow sticks to the ground. That's when they'll come for us" Alice.
Bella: It's weird...physically I feel like I can demolish a tank, but mentally I just feel drained.
Edward: How bout a bath? I've had a bad habit of underestimating you. Every obstacle you've faced, I'd think you couldn't overcome it...but you just did. And you at least have something to fight for...our family. I'll go and get the water running.

According to Nikki Finke of Deadline "There’s no high res of this footage and it won’t be distributed officially."





BD 2 part starts at 3:00



BD 2 part starts at 2:30



Better video of the E/B kiss



imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment