Sep 20, 2011

Access Hollywood : Taylor Lautner Talks Seeing ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' - Part I



Do you ask for Dawn, you've seen Dawn?
Tay: I've Seen Dawn
Oh my God! What did you think after you see it?
Tay: To be honest I was overwhelmed, the whole direction of Bill Condon is a very good job. You know, the book in the franchise is very different from the others and the film feels like so I think it will be very exciting for the fans to see her. They are the same characters but in a completely different light.
How is Bella as a vampire?
Tay: Umm, yes. It's pretty hot, very hot. I have to admit.
What about the header?
Tay: Do what? Oh! The header! It breaks into pieces.
How grateful you are with Twilight, for your career?
Tay: On everything. This franchise opened the door for all, let us separate out and do things we love and tell stories that we have from me is 'Abduction', so I thank this franchise and all involved for the opportunity to a film like 'Abduction

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment