Nov 19, 2009

Robert Pattinson on 'Today'








His dry sense of humor has certainly been helping Robert Pattinson cope with his overwhelming fame. And the Twilight star employed it in his interview with Matt Lauer on the Today show. Laughing, RPattz confessed, "I actually come up with these rumors myself." Pattinson agreed to every gossip story Lauer mentioned, a big smile on his face. In answer to whether or not he was engaged, hit by a cab and had a drug overdose, Robert jokingly confirmed each one.

Matt said, "You're dating a costar whose name rhymes with Tristan Blewart." To this, Rob replied, "Tristan Blewart ... there was a Liston Hewitt last year. That would be true, yes."

Pattinson recently demonstrated his fake American accent to David Letterman on his talk show and followed up by telling Matt, "I speak in an American accent when I speak to the crowd,. I feel like it's acting. I mean, I think it's the only way I don't go completely mad."

Sursa aici

No comments:

Post a Comment