Oct 16, 2009

Ashley Greene: There’s A Ton of Fight Choreography

Ashley Greene: There’s A Ton of Fight Choreography

Ashley Greene took some time out in her hectic filming schedule to chat with Vanity Fair magazine on the Twilight phenomenon. Check out what the 22-year-old actress had to say:

On her Halloween plans: “I can’t tell you what it [my costume] is yet … O.K., I’m going to be a bird! My stylist found this costume for me because I asked her if I could have it created, and she found this amazing, beautiful costume. I think I’m going to add some feathers to it to make it a little less ‘Halloween Sexy Bird.’ It’s going to be really fun.”

On her experience working on the famed series: “It was incredible, and I think the timing was right. I’m glad that [my role] wasn’t that big in the first one because I was wide-eyed and nervous. By the second one, I had the time to fully develop this character, and I’m really comfortable with Alice Cullen now. It’s going to be sad to be done with it. I was really excited when I read the script because I had, of course, read the book and you never know how they’re going to translate it, how it’s going to read, and filming it was great. Chris [Weitz, the director] was awesome.”

On what to expect in Eclipse: “There’s a lot of action in this [movie], a lot of fight-sequence choreography. Me, Nikki [Reed], and Kellan [Lutz] are working today, and we’re doing another installment of the fight sequences. We’re doing a section of the huge vampire/Cullen/wolf/newborn battle.”


Sursa aici.

No comments:

Post a Comment